The Institute of Education Sciences (IES) is launching a series of on-demand webinars for those who are interested in Fiscal Year 2018 funding opportunities and learning more about IES. These pre-recorded webinars are hosted by staff from the National Center for Special Education Research (NCSER) and the National Center for Education Research (NCER) and you can access them on the IES Webinar Series website.
In addition, questions may be submitted on or before July 31 and answers to frequently asked questions will be posted on the webinar website. Applicants are encouraged to e-mail questions specific to their individual project to the program officer for the relevant funding opportunity.
The following pre-recorded webinars are now available:
• IES Basic Overview of Research Grants
• IES Application Process
• IES Grant Writing Workshop
• New Applicants to IES
• NCSER Research Training Programs in Special Education: Early Career Development and Mentoring
• NCSER Research Training Programs in Special Education: Postdoctoral Research Training in Special Education and Early Intervention
• Researcher-Practitioner Partnerships in Education Research Topic – Partnerships and Collaborations Focused on Problems of Practice or Policy Grant Program
• Evaluation of State and Local Education Programs and Policies Topic – Partnerships and Collaborations Focused on Problems of Practice or Policy Grant Program
• Low-Cost, Short-Duration Evaluation of Education and Special Education Interventions
Additional Pre-Recorded Webinars will be available soon.
Visit the IES Funding Opportunities website for more information about these and other research programs. Follow IES on Twitter and Facebook to learn about other on-demand recordings, webinars, and training opportunities.