A potent affiliation for educational psychologists and researchers.
The purposes of this organization shall be to expand psychological knowledge and theory relevant to education, to extend the application of psychological knowledge and services to all aspects of education, to develop professional opportunities in educational psychology, to further the development of psychological theory through the study of educational processes, and to promote cooperation and joint action with others having similar or related purposes.
Benefits of Membership
Division 15 is an internationally recognized organization dedicated to advancing the opportunities of our membership and distributing the science of educational psychology to a broad audience. To achieve these goals, we offer:
- Free subscription to Educational Psychologist (which has historically held one of the highest impact factors in the field), Newsletter for Educational Psychologists, and a weekly digest of top education headlines
- Opportunity to attend (and contribute to) our upcoming Advances in Educational Psychology Conference
- Opportunities for publication through Psychology Today
- Eligibility to share in over $20,000 given in annual grants and awards
- Social events to network with both peers and luminaries
- Awards for outstanding dissertations, early career contributions, and career achievement
- Access to Division 15’s job board of educational psychology openings
- Opportunities to present at the Annual APA Convention